9.30.2008

We're BAAAAAACK....

... as Mr and Mrs Calamusa! My head is still spinning from the last couple of weeks, from the wedding to the blissful week in the Cook Islands to back at the apartment as husband and wife! I'll go into more details about the wedding in coming posts, but in short, it was an all together amazing day, incredibly stress free (seriously people I surprised even myself with how calm I was pre-wedding) and the best moment of my entire life was hearing the pastor say, " I now pronounce you husband and wife" and looking into the tear-filled eyes (he got a little weepy folks, it was so adorable!) of my brand-new husband! I'll post links to pics ASAP and then fill you on on all the new customs we learned about in Raro! I am so excited to get caught up with y'all!!

No comments: