7.18.2008

An "In" With The Big Guy Upstairs

God emailed me this week.

No joke.

I logged into my gmail account and in my inbox was an email from god@gmail.com (I guess God likes gmail just like us humans) telling me of a job for an assistant editor in Oregon posted on Craigslist (apparently, God also cruises Craigslist for his followers in his spare time. I wonder if he could find me a good deal on a couch) Ironically, I also got an email from youshoulddothis@gmail.com for another job posting the same day, but I'm not really sure who that guy is. Maybe God has an executive assistant, although that sounds like a good email for Jesus too.

I am really glad that God takes me the time to shoot me an email about job listings, I had been getting emails from myself about them which always kind of freaked me out because I didn't remember doing any job hunting on the internet. Normally, I would blame Mr. Calamusa, in fact I know he gets a kick out of confusing me by making me think I've lost my marbles because I DON"T remember emailing myself. But well, an email from God doesn't sound like something Casey would make up.... or would he? Oooh, I don't think you should impersonate God, that's a smoting offense. Like fire right out of the sky type stuff. Good thing it wasn't Casey then.

No comments: